hbase-user mailing list archives

From Marcos Sousa <marcoscaixetaso...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: user action modeling
Date Thu, 05 Sep 2013 14:41:20 GMT
Hi,

Yes, that the point, I need to save dynamic parameters for each action :(

I was thinking about, distributing the data in 3 tables:
 - users: which I have all data about user and the list of friends and
documents that he performed the action
 - user_actions: to save action and futher parameters
 - objects: save the list of users who performed the action.

Replicating data like that, I will have 3 times more writing operations.

Curiously, the intersect part, aka friends who did the same action, is one
of the most used part.

Regards,

Marcos Sousa