hbase-user mailing list archives

From Carlos Espinoza <car...@imgur.com>
Subject Re: Hbase ExportSnapshot with AWS
Date Mon, 09 Sep 2013 21:57:50 GMT
You might be interested in a tool I recently wrote. It's a wrapper around
the Export Snapshot tool. It's not heavily tested, but it has worked for us
so far. You can use it to create a snapshot and export it to S3. It can
also be used to import a snapshot from S3 into a running HBase cluster. You
need to dedicate a bucket for this.

https://github.com/lospro7/snapshot-s3-util