hbase-user mailing list archives

Subject Re: Connecting to a remote distributed HBASE env.
Date Sun, 15 Sep 2013 13:31:58 GMT
Hi

When I am connecting from server4 via my java code:
(again, hbase runs on server1, server2 and server3)

I am getting the following:

     [java] Exception in thread "main" java.lang.RuntimeException:
org.apache.gora.util.GoraException: java.lang.RuntimeException:
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.ZooKeeperConnectionException: HBase is able to
connect to ZooKeeper but the connection closes immediately. This could be a
sign that the server has too many connections (30 is the default). Consider
inspecting your ZK server logs for that error and then make sure you are
reusing HBaseConfiguration as often as you can. See HTable's javadoc for
more information.
     [java]     at
com.ibm.hrl.crawldb.CrawlDataBase.<init>(CrawlDataBase.java:43)
     [java]     at
com.ibm.hrl.main.CrawlQueueMain.main(CrawlQueueMain.java:72)
     [java] Caused by: org.apache.gora.util.GoraException:
java.lang.RuntimeException:
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.ZooKeeperConnectionException: HBase is able to
connect to ZooKeeper but the connection closes immediately. This could be a
sign that the server has too many connections (30 is the default). Consider
inspecting your ZK server logs for that error and then make sure you are
reusing HBaseConfiguration as often as you can. See HTable's javadoc for
more information.