hbase-user mailing list archives

From Enis Söztutar <enis....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Hbase in embedded mode
Date Thu, 19 Sep 2013 20:36:50 GMT
Right now we do not have what you suggest.

Eric has created an issue for this:

I think it makes a lot of sense, especially enabling HRegion as a library
to work on top of shared hdfs and building a simple layer to embed the
client side, etc.

The closes thing right now, is MiniHBaseCluster, but that requires an
in-memory zookeeper, master, regionserver, etc and still uses rpc's.

Enis