hbase-user mailing list archives

From Ted Yu <yuzhih...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: What will be the exact format of the object array returned by HTable batch function ?
Date Thu, 26 Sep 2013 16:09:25 GMT
You can take a look at HConnectionManager#processBatchCallback(), starting
line 1672 (0.94 branch):

        // step 1: break up into regionserver-sized chunks and build the
data structs

            Action<R> action = new Action<R>(row, i);

Each Action has the original index to the List of Row's.

This would be used when filling results array.