hbase-user mailing list archives

From OpenSource Dev <dev.opensou...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: High cpu usage on a region server
Date Thu, 12 Sep 2013 15:15:36 GMT
A server started getting busy last night, but this time it took ~5 hrs
to get from 15% busy to 75% busy. It is not running 80% flat-out yet.
But this is still very high compared to other servers that are running
under ~25% cpu usage. Only change that I made yesterday was the
addition of "-XX:+UseParNewGC" to hbase startup command.

http://pastebin.com/VRmujgyH