hbase-user mailing list archives

From anil gupta <anilgupt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: (HBASE-5261)HBase 0.94 cerification for JDK7
Date Wed, 04 Sep 2013 05:03:17 GMT
Hi Lars,

Even if we setup Jenkins with JDK7 then also we wont be able to use JDK7 in
prod HBase cluster. Beacuse, as per our process, we can only use the JDK
that is certified by Apache HBase. If we don't follow this rule then IT/DBA
folks wont support us. That's why i am looking for JDK7 certification of
HBase0.94. It would be great if an official certification can be done.

Thanks,
Anil

--
Thanks & Regards,