hbase-user mailing list archives

From rajesh babu Chintaguntla <chrajeshbab...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: completebulkload does 'copy' StoreFiles instead of 'cut'
Date Sat, 14 Sep 2013 10:20:41 GMT
Hi BagherEsmaeily,

       which version of hbase you are using? Is the file system of bulkload
output directory and hbase cluster are same?

       If you are using hbase older than 0.94.5 version, the Storefiles
generated by importtsv are getting copied instead of        moving even if
the file system of bulkload output directory and hbase cluster are same.

       Its a bug and solved in 0.94.5 (HBASE-5498).

Thanks.
Rajeshbabu