hbase-user mailing list archives

From Omar Baba <omar.b...@gmail.com>
Subject HBase consultant to help with scaling
Date Mon, 23 Sep 2013 17:56:38 GMT
We have an in-house Hadoop/HBase cluster that we're trying to use for
storing application log data and we're running into issues writing to it at
high throughput rates upwards of 15K writes per second.  We've changed many
configurations and did multiple rounds of performance tuning, but we are
always hitting the same throughput limit.  What is the best way of finding
and hiring a professional HBase consultant that can help?

-Omar Baba