hbase-user mailing list archives

From Gary Helmling <ghelml...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Base coprocessor arguments
Date Wed, 11 Sep 2013 23:23:44 GMT
Ben & George,

The arguments you provide when configuring the coprocessor should be
present in the Configuration object exposed through
CoprocessorEnvironment.  So, for example, in your RegionObserver.start()
method, you should be able to do:

*public void start(CoprocessorEnvironment e) throws IOException {
*
* *e.getConfiguration().get("arg1"); // should be "1"*
*
*}
*