hbase-user mailing list archives

From Jay Vyas <jayunit...@gmail.com>
Subject Still not sure who to blame: Hbase, zookeeper, security?
Date Fri, 27 Sep 2013 18:14:19 GMT
A few days ago I pasted logs from my cluster which wont let me create a
table:

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/18993200/hbase-cant-create-table-who-to-blame-hmaster-or-zookeeper

Even though hmaster is running according to JPS, I get a  please hold
exception.

Hate to bump, but I think it would be good to have an answer on
stackoverflow, or at least some comments.  Im sure others have or will run
into this error someday.

In any case, once its working, I'll paste an answer.

At the moment Im still wondering, how do we debug the master is
initializing, PleaseWaitException?
--
Jay Vyas
http://jayunit100.blogspot.com