hbase-user mailing list archives

From hbaseuser hbaseuser <hbaseuser...@gmail.com>
Subject Migrating a table from HBase older version to newer version.
Date Wed, 25 Sep 2013 19:31:16 GMT

I currently have two HBase clusters (0.90) & (0.92).

I'm moving data from 0.90 to 0.92 and I'm wondering if I can copy the files
from /hbase folder in one cluster to the other cluster and do a put in

I have tried the export / import tools and it doesn't work.

I was able to successfully do the migration of /hbase folders between the
two cluster and bring up Hbase and the files from the older version got
converted to the newer version but I cannot do that here since the
destination cluster already has data.