hbase-user mailing list archives

From Arnaud Lamy <al...@ltutech.com>
Subject Replication
Date Fri, 27 Sep 2013 10:23:16 GMT
Hi,

I tried to configure a replication with 2 boxes (a&b). A hosts hbase &
zk and b only hbase. A is on zk:/hbase and b on zk:hbase_b. I used
start-hbase.sh script to start hbase and I changed
HBASE_MANAGES_ZK=false on both.

A is master and B is slave. I added a peer on A and when I list it I have:
1 localhost:2181:/hbase_b ENABLED

I created my table on A & B, added some data on A but nothing on B.

When I look at my logs I have:
2013-09-15 23:59:43,682 INFO
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.replication.regionserver.ReplicationSource:
Getting 0 rs from peer cluster # 1

That means there's no slave plugged to my master. There's no time
difference between A and B for info.

I'm stucked (can't find anything on google). Do you have any idea why it
doesn't work ?

Arnaud