hbase-user mailing list archives

From Omkar Joshi <Omkar.Jo...@lntinfotech.com>
Subject HBase distributed mode issue
Date Tue, 03 Sep 2013 13:23:05 GMT
I'm trying to set up a 2-node HBase cluster in distributed mode.

Somehow, my regionserver/slave is connecting to 'localhost' for the master despite of adding
the appropriate property for master in hbase-site.xml.

The detailed thread(in the mail, the files etc. would look cluttered, hence, providing the
thread to an external site) is here :

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/18587512/hbase-distributed-mode

Regards,
Omkar Joshi

The contents of this e-mail and any attachment(s) may contain confidential or privileged information
for the intended recipient(s). Unintended recipients are prohibited from taking action on
the basis of information in this e-mail and using or disseminating the information, and must
notify the sender and delete it from their system. L&T Infotech will not accept responsibility
or liability for the accuracy or completeness of, or the presence of any virus or disabling
code in this e-mail"