hbase-user mailing list archives

From Kiru Pakkirisamy <kirupakkiris...@yahoo.com>
Subject Concurrent connections to Hbase
Date Thu, 05 Sep 2013 17:28:14 GMT
Hi All,
I'd like to hear from users who are running a  big HBase setup with multiple concurrent connections.
Woud like to know the -# of cores/machines, # of queries. Get/RPCs , Hbase version etc.
We are trying to build an application with sub-second query performance (using coprocessors)
 and want to scale it out to 10s of thousands of concurrent queries. We are now at 500-600
do see a bug like HBASE-9410
Any positive/negative experiences in a similar situation ?

Regards,
- kiru

Kiru Pakkirisamy | webcloudtech.wordpress.com