hbase-user mailing list archives

From Vamshi Krishna <vamshi2...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: regions are not getting distributed
Date Fri, 23 Aug 2013 14:18:40 GMT
I am using hbase-0.90.4  and zookeeper-3.4.5
Please find the pastebin link here. I copied my master log there.
http://pastebin.com/jpuZqHnT

I could find few balancer related lines but, the appropriate action (i.e
moving appropriate number of regions to other server ) is not reflected in
the web UI http://<hostname>:60010.
All the tables that i created are residing on the same machine-1.

--
*Regards*
*