hbase-user mailing list archives

From Shengjie Min <kelvin....@gmail.com>
Subject ETL like merge databases to HBase
Date Thu, 01 Aug 2013 15:04:21 GMT
Hi All,

I have a use case I have a few applications running independently, Let's
say applications A, B, C. Each has a DB associated. I wanna a aggregated
view on all the databases so that I don't have to jump into different dbs
to find the info I need. Is there a tool out there, allows me to move data
from A,B,C to a single/centralised HBase cluster? Would be even nicer, if
DB A, B, C gets updated by the apps, the updates will be synchronised to
HBase too.

--
All the best,
Shengjie Min