hbase-user mailing list archives

From 闫昆 <yankunhad...@gmail.com>
Subject LocalHBaseCluster exception
Date Fri, 23 Aug 2013 06:58:16 GMT
hi all I am using my hbase maven compile the source code and then execute
LocalHBaseCluster in src / main / java directory, but the following
exception occurred
I did not modify any configuration and does not replace any files
Thank you for your help

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.RuntimeException: hbase-default.xml
file seems to be for and old version of HBase

at
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.HBaseConfiguration.checkDefaultsVersion(HBaseConfiguration.java:68)
    at
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.HBaseConfiguration.addHbaseResources(HBaseConfiguration.java:100)
    at
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.HBaseConfiguration.create(HBaseConfiguration.java:111)
    at
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.LocalHBaseCluster.main(LocalHBaseCluster.java:445)

--

In the Hadoop world, I am just a novice, explore the entire Hadoop
ecosystem, I hope one day I can contribute their own code

YanBit
yankunhadoop@gmail.com