hbase-user mailing list archives

From 闫昆 <yankunhad...@gmail.com>
Subject when debug hbase importtsv the colunms not specified
Date Wed, 14 Aug 2013 01:52:27 GMT
Hi all
I use maven compile hbase source and import to eclipse (remote java
application) to debug hbase ,when debug hbase importtsv I input argument
like this format
hadoop jar hbase.jar importtsv  -Dimporttsv.columns=some clumns
-Dimporttsv.separator=,  <hbase table>  <hdfs data>

but when running to here
// Make sure columns are specified
    String columns[] = conf.getStrings(COLUMNS_CONF_KEY);
    if (columns == null) {
      usage("No columns specified. Please specify with -D" +
the columns is null and console told me
ERROR: No columns specified. Please specify with -Dimporttsv.columns=...
Usage: importtsv -Dimporttsv.columns=a,b,c <tablename> <inputdir>
my input argunment can work to hbase cluster sucess,but when debug it's
can't work I use hbase 0.94

In the Hadoop world, I am just a novice, explore the entire Hadoop
ecosystem, I hope one day I can contribute their own code