hbase-user mailing list archives

From "Dongcai Shen / Xiaoli Shen" <shensiu...@gmail.com>
Subject Is repeatedly seeing ZK EndOfStreamException normal?
Date Mon, 12 Aug 2013 17:53:21 GMT
Hi, there.

I ran some HBase workload. The job completed normally. The HBase uses an
external ZK service. However, I saw this ZK exception showing up
repeatedly. Is this a normal phenomenon? Many thanks.

EndOfStreamException: Unable to read additional data from client sessionid
0xXXX, likely client has closed socket
at org.apache.zookeeper.server.NIOServerCnxn.doIO(NIOServerCnxn.java:220)
at
org.apache.zookeeper.server.NIOServerCnxnFactory.run(NIOServerCnxnFactory.java:208)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:724)

--
Dongcai