hbase-user mailing list archives

From Dmitriy Troyan <troyan.dmit...@gmail.com>
Subject Hbase 0.94.6 stargate can't use multi get
Date Tue, 27 Aug 2013 19:59:12 GMT
Hey all,

I try to use multi get for receiving different versions of row but it give
me only one always. For example I have table log, and column family
data:get. I put a lot of versions of row/data:log. Now I try to get all
versions of this key.

As it said in manual http://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/Hbase/Stargate (Cell or
Row Query (Multiple Values)): using browser for request
http://myhost.com:8080/log/data:get/0,1377633354/?v=10

The response contain only one version of a key instid of give me all (max
10) available versions of a key.

I break my brain on this problem. Please reffer me to right way.

Thanks!