hbase-user mailing list archives

From Shahab Yunus <shahab.yu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: how to export data from hbase to mysql?
Date Wed, 28 Aug 2013 13:42:54 GMT
Taking what Ravi Kiran mentioned a level higher, you can also use Pig. It
has DBStorage. Very easy to rad from HBase and dump to MySQL if your data
porting does not require complex transformation (even which can be handled
in Pig too.)

http://pig.apache.org/docs/r0.11.0/api/org/apache/pig/piggybank/storage/DBStorage.html

Regards,
Shahab