hbase-user mailing list archives

From Xiong LIU <liuxiongh...@gmail.com>
Subject Is config "hbase.bucketcache.combinedcache.percentage" available in hbase 0.95.1?
Date Mon, 19 Aug 2013 09:58:53 GMT
Hello, all,
I use bucket cache as the main block cache in memory.
The default value of "hbase.bucketcache.combinedcache.percentage" is 0.9f.
I find that it takes no effect to set it to other values. And more, I can't
find this config string in hbase 0.95.1 source code either.

This config string was mentioned in the comments of
HBASE-7404<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HBASE-7404> but
not documented.
So is this config available and if so how to use it?

Best Wishes