hbase-user mailing list archives

From "samar.opensource" <samar.opensou...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Region size per region on the table page
Date Fri, 02 Aug 2013 06:38:23 GMT
Great  that we agree to having most of the metrics on Master UI rather
than a new tool. Also we found that hannibal is very CPU hungry.

@Bryan thanks for creating the issue. I will get started on this. To
start with I will have those same metrics as we have on the regionserver
page per region. We can have more if suggested.