hbase-user mailing list archives

From "S. Zhou" <myx...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: where to download old versions of HBase?
Date Fri, 16 Aug 2013 04:17:02 GMT
Thanks Ted. I will try that

________________________________
 From: Ted Yu <yuzhihong@gmail.com>
To: S. Zhou <myxjtu@yahoo.com>; "user@hbase.apache.org" <user@hbase.apache.org>

Sent: Friday, August 16, 2013 12:11 PM
Subject: Re: where to download old versions of HBase?

Putting back user mailing list.

bq. rebuild hbase using slf4j 1.7

Can you try ?

Thanks

On Thu, Aug 15, 2013 at 8:57 PM, S. Zhou <myxjtu@yahoo.com> wrote:

I did not try to rebuild hbase using slf4j 1.7. I looked into the jar file and found the dependencies
(and their versions).

But the HBase jar file with version 0.95.x or 0.94.9 above (downloaded from Maven repository)
uses slf4j version like 1.4.x something. So it complains the version incompatibility and does
not allow me to use asynchbase. I found HBase version 0.94.0 using higher version of slf4j
(which is wired).  Now the problem is: I use HBase client with version 0.94.0 but the HBase
server is 0.95-hadoop1 and I run into some wired issues. So I like to try HBase server with
version 0.94.0.