hbase-user mailing list archives

From Kiru Pakkirisamy <kirupakkiris...@yahoo.com>
Subject Client Get vs Coprocessor scan performance
Date Fri, 09 Aug 2013 01:43:34 GMT
Hi,
I am finding an odd behavior with the Coprocessor performance lagging a client side Get.
I have a table with 500000 rows. Each have variable # of columns in one column family (in
this case about 600000 columns in total are processed)
When I try to get specific 55 rows, the client side completes in half-the time as the coprocessor
endpoint.
I am using  55 RowFilters on the Coprocessor scan side. The rows are processed are exactly
the same way in both the cases.
Any pointers on how to debug this scenario ?

Regards,
- kiru

Kiru Pakkirisamy | webcloudtech.wordpress.com