hbase-user mailing list archives

From JC <jcash...@marketo.com>
Subject Loading Data Into HBase
Date Wed, 07 Aug 2013 10:58:27 GMT
I have just started on a real/near time data loading project working with
HBase as the data store. The primary, but not only, source of the data that
I need to load is stored in mongodb. I do expect volumes to be high,
although with the near to real time loads this may be minimized. I am
relatively new to HBase and wanted draw on the knowledge and experiences
from this group. I was hoping to get some ideas on best practices or
solutions that have been used in this type of scenario for loading data into
HBase? Also, has anyone used any tools to make this easier instead of hand
coding it all?

Thanks in advance,
JC