hbase-user mailing list archives

From ssatish <suhas.sat...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: sqoop import into secure Hbase with kerberos
Date Tue, 06 Aug 2013 17:39:18 GMT
Thanks for your suggestions. I was able to successfully scan tables from the
hbase side. So there's no problem in hbase kerberos configuration. Sqoop is
not picking up the correct kerberos credentials.

Scan _acl_ also worked -
 demo                          column=l:kuser1, timestamp=1375737971153,
value=RWXCA
 testtable                     column=l:kuser1, timestamp=1375810415055,
value=RWXCA
2 row(s) in 0.0380 seconds

I have to look at Sqoop to see if it has the following 2 method calls -
HBaseConfiguration.merge(conf, HBaseConfiguration.create(conf));
TableMapReduceUtil.initCredentials(job);

Thanks once again.