hbase-user mailing list archives

From Christophe Taton <ta...@wibidata.com>
Subject Re: Behavior of Filter.transform() in FilterList?
Date Mon, 01 Jul 2013 05:26:09 GMT
On Sun, Jun 30, 2013 at 10:15 PM, Ted Yu <yuzhihong@gmail.com> wrote:

> The clause 'family=X and column=Y and KeyOnlyFilter' would be represented
> by a FilterList, right ?
> (family=A and colymn=B) would be represented by another FilterList.

Yes, that would be FilterList(OR, [FilterList(AND, [family=X, column=Y,
KeyOnlyFilter]), FilterList(AND, [family=A, column=B])]).

So the behavior is expected.

Could you explain, I'm not sure how you reach this conclusion.
Are you saying it is expected, given the actual implementation
FilterList.transform()?
Or are there some other details I missed?

Thanks!
C.