hbase-user mailing list archives

From Ted Yu <yuzhih...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: have you ever met this error?
Date Fri, 26 Jul 2013 04:21:36 GMT
How often did the following error occur ?

Here is related code from SchemaMetrics.java :

  public static void configureGlobally(Configuration conf) {
    if (conf != null) {
      final boolean useTableNameNew =
          conf.getBoolean(SHOW_TABLE_NAME_CONF_KEY, false);
      setUseTableName(useTableNameNew);
    } else {
      setUseTableName(false);
    }
  }

Looks like the error might happen when setUseTableName(false) in the else
block was called.