hbase-user mailing list archives

From Ted Yu <yuzhih...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: API Documentation for Older HBase Releases
Date Mon, 01 Jul 2013 05:11:12 GMT
I assume you are looking for API doc for releases older than 0.94

I tried the following command for 0.92:
MAVEN_OPTS="-Xmx2g" mvn clean install deploy  -DskipTests -Prelease

I got:

$ ls target/site/apidocs/
allclasses-frame.html deprecated-list.html index.html overview-summary.html
resources
allclasses-noframe.html help-doc.html org overview-tree.html
serialized-form.html
constant-values.html index-all.html overview-frame.html package-list
stylesheet.css

I was able to browse starting:

file:///Users/tyu/92/target/site/apidocs/index.html

Cheers