hbase-user mailing list archives

From Viral Bajaria <viral.baja...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: question about clienttrace logs in hdfs and shortcircuit read
Date Fri, 05 Jul 2013 07:38:42 GMT
Yes I was checking 0.94 code.

And sorry for the brain fart, I just spotted the metric in ganglia. There
are just too many metrics in ganglia and skipped this one! It was under the
group "hbase.regionserver", while I was expected it to be
"hbase.regionserver.RegionServerStatistics".

The chart shows no failures (i.e. it has no data to show). So now I need to
figure out if shortcircuit is on or not. Is there an easier way to do via
JMX if not by logs ? I tried to grep the logs for "shortcircuit", "circuit"
and didn't find anything in the last 2 days. I restarted a region server
yesterday and would have expected it to show up on that one atleast.

On Fri, Jul 5, 2013 at 12:30 AM, ramkrishna vasudevan <