hbase-user mailing list archives

From Viral Bajaria <viral.baja...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: question about clienttrace logs in hdfs and shortcircuit read
Date Fri, 05 Jul 2013 08:21:19 GMT
Sweet! enabled debug logging for org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.DFSClient and found
the "New BlockReaderLocal" log line. Got some verification that SCR is ON
and working fine.

Regarding no clienttrace lines in DN, I verified that too. Last time I saw
a few lines since I forgot to remove HDFS_WRITE lines. After I typed my
last email I realized that mistake.