hbase-user mailing list archives

From Viral Bajaria <viral.baja...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: question about clienttrace logs in hdfs and shortcircuit read
Date Thu, 04 Jul 2013 09:00:57 GMT
Currently datanode shows a lot of clienttrace logs for DFSClient. I did a
quick command line check to see how many clienttrace do I get per active
RegionServer and it seems the local RegionServer had very few (< 1%).

Given that datanode logs are too noisy with clienttrace, I was hoping to
find the metrics in an easier way. But maybe I will hunt the logs now.

Any pointers on what type of log to look for ?

Thanks,
Viral