hbase-user mailing list archives

From Sergey Shelukhin <ser...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: 【region compaction check key-bound or not】
Date Wed, 10 Jul 2013 17:23:15 GMT
You should not have to manually take care of region bounds in normal
circumstances (unless you are reading the file from coprocessor in some
special way, or something like that). Please tell us if you are seeing any
strange behavior :)
See HalfStoreFileReader for the code that is used to read the referenced
file and constrains the keys.