hbase-user mailing list archives

From Lewis John Mcgibbney <lewis.mcgibb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: API Documentation for Older HBase Releases
Date Mon, 01 Jul 2013 05:18:41 GMT
Hi Ted,
Thanks for the reply.
I was kinda thinking about API docs which were generally available and
browsable via the HBase site.
Having looked I am not sure that this is available.
Would legacy API  documentation via the hbase site be useful?
I am not making a criticism here, but it would be great if api
documentation was available and browsable for all HBase releases.
It is especially helpful for folks trying to upgrade fro legacu
versions...as we are currently doing over in Gora ;)
Thanks for any comments Ted... or anyone else.
Lewis

On Sunday, June 30, 2013, Ted Yu <yuzhihong@gmail.com> wrote:
> I assume you are looking for API doc for releases older than 0.94
>
> I tried the following command for 0.92:
> MAVEN_OPTS="-Xmx2g" mvn clean install deploy  -DskipTests -Prelease
>
> I got:
>
> $ ls target/site/apidocs/
> allclasses-frame.html deprecated-list.html index.html
overview-summary.html

--
*Lewis*