hbase-user mailing list archives

From Amit Mor <amit.mor.m...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Calculating size in HBase.
Date Fri, 05 Jul 2013 11:24:55 GMT
>From hadooo shell man

"DU
Usage: hadoop fs -du URI [URI …]

Displays aggregate length of files contained in the directory or the length
of a file in case its just a file. Example: hadoop fs -du /user/hadoop/dir1
/user/hadoop/file1 hdfs://nn.example.com/user/hadoop/dir1 Exit Code:
Returns 0 on success and -1 on error.

dus Usage: hadoop fs -dus <args>

Displays a summary of file lengths."

You just have to supply your hbase' hdfs path