hbase-user mailing list archives

From Pavel Hančar <pavel.han...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: coprocessorExec got stucked with generic type
Date Mon, 10 Jun 2013 13:11:19 GMT
 I see, that's probably big nonsense to return ArrayList (or array) of
another classes from coprocessor, because it's a list of pointers. The
solution is to serialize it to byte[] by SerializationUtils.serialize(
Serializable<http://java.sun.com/javase/6/docs/api/java/io/Serializable.html?is-external=true>
 obj).
  Pavel