hbase-user mailing list archives

From Mohammad Tariq <donta...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Create table with coprocessors from hbase shell
Date Thu, 13 Jun 2013 02:33:27 GMT
Hello Anil and Michael,

      As of hbase-0.94.4 it is not possible to create a table with co-proc
using create command through shell. Though alter has the option to add a
co-proc.

hbase> alter 't1', METHOD => 'table_att',
'coprocessor'=>'hdfs:///foo.jar|com.foo.FooRegionObserver|1001|arg1=1,arg2=2'

Warm Regards,
Tariq
cloudfront.blogspot.com