hbase-user mailing list archives

From Joarder KAMAL <joard...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Extending HBase Metrics Framework
Date Thu, 06 Jun 2013 17:35:38 GMT
Hi Bing,

Thanks for answering.

1. Probably my question was unclear. I was asking whether it is possible to
generate custom metrics from HBase by modifying the source code.
2. Thanks for letting me know that it is possible to log the metrics in any
kind of file. But I guess it would be still in XML format !! Can I save the
logs in raw text format?? I'll try to do this tomorrow.

Thanks again.

Regards,
Joarder Kamal