hbase-user mailing list archives

From Elliott Clark <ecl...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Writing unit tests against HBase
Date Tue, 18 Jun 2013 23:46:36 GMT
The other option (not really a true unit test I agree) is to use
HBaseTestingUtility [1].  It spins up a pretty full cluster inside of your
junit tests and will behave pretty close to what a real cluster will.

1.
https://github.com/apache/hbase/blob/trunk/hbase-server/src/test/java/org/apache/hadoop/hbase/HBaseTestingUtility.java