hbase-user mailing list archives

From Patrick Schless <patrick.schl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CopyTable
Date Mon, 17 Jun 2013 20:21:23 GMT
Sweet, I'll give that a try (I hadn't seen that before), thanks.

If it's not super fast (under a few minutes), I'll still have to go with
the CopyTable approach, though. I'm currently testing, but my assumption is
that I can do a series of CopyTables (all but the first CopyTable would
specify a starttime of when the previous job began) will end up with only a
small period of downtime (the final CopyTable).