hbase-user mailing list archives

From anil gupta <anilgupt...@gmail.com>
Subject How to provide Kerberos password for HBase Login
Date Wed, 05 Jun 2013 20:34:35 GMT
Hi All,

I am running a secure Hadoop/HBase cluster. My user "hbase_user" has a
kerberos password. I am unable to figure out how to pass the value of
password for this user. Is there a way to provide the login password
through Java api(org.apache.hadoop.hbase.security.User)?

I am able to login to HBase with user "hbase". "hbase" does not have any
kerberos password. But now, i need to use password with "hbase_user".

I am using HBase0.94.2

Thanks & Regards,
Anil Gupta