hbase-user mailing list archives

From Simon Majou <si...@majou.org>
Subject Re: HTable and streaming
Date Sat, 01 Jun 2013 15:21:46 GMT
No I don't want to scan a table, I want a stream of one result. In case for
example of big records.

With thrift it is up to the client to deal with the response, so in theory
you can build a client which returns streams.

But when I look at the current implementation of thrift for node for
instance (https://github.com/apache/thrift/tree/trunk/lib/nodejs), it sends
back only full formed results (as the Java client).

Simon