hbase-user mailing list archives

From David Poisson <David.Pois...@ca.fujitsu.com>
Subject Profiling map reduce jobs?
Date Thu, 27 Jun 2013 20:22:40 GMT
     I want to take a look at a MR job which seems to be slower than I had hoped. Mind you,
this MR job is only running on a pseudo-distributed VM (cloudera cdh4).

I have modified my mapred-site.xml with the following (that last one is commented out because
it crashes my MR job):

Are there any resources that explain how to interpret the results?
Or maybe an open-source app that could help display the results in a more intuiative manner?

Ideally, we'd want to know where we are spending most of our time.