hbase-user mailing list archives

From J Allen <allenitfina...@yahoo.com>
Subject transient ZooKeeper exception: org.apache.zookeeper.KeeperException$ConnectionLossException: KeeperErrorCode = ConnectionLoss for /hbase/master
Date Mon, 06 May 2013 20:40:56 GMT

first exception to /hbase/master:
 transient ZooKeeper exception:
org.apache.zookeeper.KeeperException$ConnectionLossException:
KeeperErrorCode = ConnectionLoss for /hbase/master

second is an exception to /hbase/root-region-server:
2013-05-06 13:20:11,060
[SpringOsgiExtenderThread20]|
WARN|org.apache.hadoop.hbase.zookeeper.RecoverableZooKeeper|
197-com.ge.ivhm.hbase-jpa-poc4-1.0.0.SNAPSHOT|
Possibly transient ZooKeeper exception:
org.apache.zookeeper.KeeperException$ConnectionLossException:
KeeperErrorCode = ConnectionLoss for /hbase/root-region-server

2013-05-06 13:20:11,060
[SpringOsgiExtenderThread-20]|
INFO|
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.util.RetryCounter|
197-com.ge.ivhm.hbase-jpa-poc4-1.0.0.SNAPSHOT|The

1 times to retry  after sleeping 2000 ms

I can run with no problems from standalone java application in eclipse. Once
I put the same code inside of Karaf, I get the exceptions above.

The same error is all over Bulletin boards. They show solutions from
hbase-site.xml has to be on the path to specific build issues of zookeeper,
and others. But the fact that it works from a standalone java application
tells me that those settings are correct.

What could be causing this issue?