hbase-user mailing list archives

From Pavel Hančar <pavel.han...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Endpoint vs. Observer Coprocessors
Date Fri, 03 May 2013 12:55:23 GMT
 Hello,
I'd like to have an object (index of vectors of pictures) in RAM of every
regionserver. To have a variable of some Coprocessor class seems to be good
way. I need to add a new vector to the index, when I add a picture to HBase
(it's the postPut() method) and then I need to search trough the index by
some special API, when users click in my web application. The second task
seems to be good for some endpoint. But I need to share the variable with
  Thanks for the answers.
  Pavel