hbase-user mailing list archives

From N Dm <nid...@gmail.com>
Subject replication: show table/columnfamily replication info (master, slave, etc)
Date Tue, 28 May 2013 19:03:41 GMT
hi, folks,

I am wonderring how to get an overview of the replication of all tables of
a cluster.

For example, I can get individual table/columnfamily info by describing the
table
hbase(main):003:0> describe 'usertable'
DESCRIPTION
ENABLED
 {NAME => 'usertable', FAMILIES => [{NAME => 'family
true
 ', REPLICATION_SCOPE => '1', ......
And then mapping the REPLICATION_SCOPE by 'llist_peers'

Is there an easy way to get something like the following for all tables
with replication enabled?
[table/columnfamily,  slaveclusterName]?

Furthuremore, how to get the similiar info from slave cluster? "describe"
won't help in this case.
[table/columnfamily,  masterclusterName]?

The closest thing I found is this JIRA HBASE-7564 [replication] Create
interfaces for manipulation of replication state

Thanks.

Demai