hbase-user mailing list archives

From Jinyuan Zhou <zhou.jiny...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: bulk load skipping tsv files
Date Fri, 17 May 2013 20:35:03 GMT
I had thought about coprocessor. But I had an impression that coprocessor
is last option one shoud try becuase it is so invasive to the jvm running
hbase. Not sure about current status though. However, what the croprocessor
can give me in this case is less network load. My problem is the hbase's
housekeeping work load as a result of increased data valume. For this  part
, coprocessor may not help.
Thanks,

--
-- Jinyuan (Jack) Zhou