hbase-user mailing list archives

From Varun Sharma <va...@pinterest.com>
Subject Re: JVM seg fault in HBase region server
Date Thu, 02 May 2013 20:39:39 GMT
I don't have one unfortunately - We did not have the -XX:ErrorLog turned on
:(

But I did some digging following what Benoit wrote in his Blog. Basically
the segfault happens in the same place inside a clearerr() function in
glibc which accepts a file descriptor.

The JVM version is sun java 1.6.0u38. Is this possibly too old ?

Thanks
Varun